Monday 16 March 2015

Home & Hope.

One thing about me is that no matter where I've lived, it has never felt like home. Probably because I've moved around a lot. So I've never felt settled in any one particular place and thought "this is home". So I'm never settled. But lately begun to think, what if home isn't a place? What if home is a person? If that's true then I think I've found home in my Belle. I've never felt this strongly for someone in my life. She is all I think about. Being next to her is where I want to be. 

Everyday she tells me she loves me, and I believe her, for the first time I've met someone who I believe actually loves me and I love her too. I love her too. More than anything in this universe. How can that not be home?

This might sound like something small to a lot of people but the biggest thing she's given me isn't just her love. She's given me hope too. Hope is something I lost a long time ago. Now because I have that, I'm able to picture this entire future. Not just for me but for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment