Monday 9 March 2015

Twitter

I'm going to start this with something happy.

I'm on Twitter. I joined because I wanted to connect with people like me. Around the 30th January someone started messaging me and it made me happy because I was thinking I'd made a friend and I'm not very good at making friends. Time went on and we became closer and closer. After a short while I knew I loved her. I desperately wanted to say it but the fear of it being too soon made me think to wait at least a little while. Then on the 15th February we were talking and she said "I love you". I was so happy and I told her that I loved her too. A part of me still can't believe that someone so amazing and perfect loves me but she does. I want to with her forever. I can't imagine my life without her now and I don't want to. She's become my life, my love, my everything and I want to spend every day of my life making her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment